The company, which lost considerable ground and quite fast at that after the advent of Android smarphones, claims that the newest phone in the market brings personal stories to life with the new Nokia Storyteller and
Nokia Lumia 1520, for the first time, brings PureView imaging and HERE maps together on the Nokia Storyteller. This merges the two signature Lumia experiences together seamlessly. Nokia Storyteller automatically integrates pictures with HERE location information into a chronological picture journey on a map. Zooming out of a picture reveals points of interest tagged to the map with contact info, user reviews and even driving directions. Viewing the images on the map makes memories truly come alive with auto playback of video, animated images and sequential movement in a still picture.
Creating the best high quality images gets even easier with the 20MP camera with optical image stabilisation. Building on the imaging innovations and experiences introduced with the earlier Lumia 1020, the Lumia 1520 comes with the new
This phone also captures full HD video with crystal-clear audio. The device also boasts Nokia Rich Recording with four microphones, providing directional stereo recording capability to capture distortion free audio from the preferred direction for accurate and clear sound.
The Finnish company now wants to target business users. With Microsoft Office built in, the Lumia 1520 will allow people to view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the move, while keeping the original formatting. The Lumia Black update will also bring an interactive experience to the Lumia devices called
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South