“We are committed to providing quality education to allow regulatory professionals worldwide to stay in-the-know and enhance skills, while supporting career advancement opportunities,” says
CfPIE’s Course Directors are highly-experienced, industry-active and hold senior-level scientific, regulatory and management positions in the life sciences industry. They offer a comprehensive knowledge base that goes into every course they provide. Class sizes are limited to 20 attendees, ensuring an engaging learning environment.
A selection of regulatory-specific courses within CfPIE’s comprehensive curriculum includes:
Adverse Drug Events: Reporting & Regulatory Requirements. This course will provide participants with an understanding of drug safety at the investigational stage and during the marketing phase. Adverse event identification and reporting requirements will be addressed, as well as international law/regulations, ICH guidelines, pharmacovigilance, definitions and current regulatory issues.
Comprehensive Overview of FDA Regulatory Compliance for Drug and Biotech Products. This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the parameters for regulatory compliance, successful approaches to compliance, and meeting the concerns of regulators.
FDA Inspections: What Regulators Expect and How to Prepare. This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the parameters, approaches, and concerns of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11431542.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation