Symbol: CVL (TSX) CALGARY , Dec. 18, 2013 /CNW/ - Cervus Equipment Corporation (" Cervus ") announced that the board of directors of Cervus has approved a cash dividend to Cervus shareholders of $0.20 per share for the fourth quarter of 2013. Payment will be made on or about January 15, 2014 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 31, 2013. Investors are cautioned that quarterly dividends are always subject to approval from the board of directors of Cervus, and may be increased, decreased or suspended by the board at anytime. About Cervus Cervus acquires and manages authorized agricultural, commercial, industrial and transportation equipment dealerships with interests in 55 dealerships located in Western Canada , New Zealand , and Australia . The primary equipment brands represented by Cervus include John Deere agricultural equipment; Bobcat and JCB construction equipment; Clark, Sellick, Nissan and Doosan material handling equipment; and Peterbilt transportation equipment. The common shares of Cervus are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and trade under the symbol "CVL". SOURCE Cervus Equipment Corporation
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?