CAVMONT Bank Zambia and International Turnkey Systems (ITS') have entered into a partnership aimed at providing internet banking solutions for clients to the global financial service provider. This was after Global Financial Solutions (GFS), part of the ITS' group, which specialises in banking solutions for financial institutions, successfully implemented the ETHIX-Net solution. This now allows Cavmont's rapidly expanding customer base to access their banking services via the Internet or on their mobile devices. Head of ITS' global financial solutions, Haitham Abdou said the growth in technology connected devices across Africa has made the internet a crucial element to people's lives. Cavmont Bank chief executive officer Charles Carey said as Information Communication Infrastructure infrastructure develops in Africa , the number of people that are able to be connected to the internet rises, so too has the demand for services to be internet enabled. "We chose ITS' because of its experience in integrating its finance solutions with any core banking system. "ITS' was able to successfully and quickly integrate ETHIX-Net with our existing system so that we can now offer a seamless service experience to our customers, wherever they are and whenever they want," Mr Carey said. ITS' ETHIX-Net banking solution offers a wide range of functions in multi-lingual and multi-currencies, including balance enquiries, transaction history, account transfer ability and third-party payments.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers