Baku /19.12.13/Turan: BP company does not consider possibility of operation in Iran , BP President Robert Dudley told journalists in Baku . "We do not hold any meetings with Iran and do not even think about that. However, we watch the situation closely. The conditions could change. We have joined a big project – the trans-Anadolu gas pipeline project (TANAP). In the future gas (including Iranian gas) could be exported via the gas pipeline from various sources. Time will show," Dudley said. On December 17, 2013 in Baku BP signed the documents, according to which it has become a shareholder of TANAP project with 12% share.—0—
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'