French Development Agency to lend Armenia 10mln EUR Yerevan , December 18 . ArmInfo. Nana Martirosyan . On Dec 17 in Paris the French Development Agency and the National Mortgage Company signed an agreement for lending Armenia 10mln EUR . The press service of Armenia's Foreign Ministry reports that the agreement envisages provision of micro-loans to socially disadvantages people needing to improve their housing conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?