Albania's central bank will auction ALL 4bn ( EUR 28.5mn ) in two-year fixed-rate treasury bonds on December 19 , the bank said on its website. The average yield on this type of treasuries stood at 4.85% at the latest auction held on November 19 , remaining unchanged from the previous auction, held a month earlier. The central bank, which places state securities on behalf of the government, has sold ALL 39.25bn in two-year fixed-rate bonds since the beginning of 2013, while total lek-denominated bonds amounted to ALL 114.7bn.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation