New Responsive Web Design (RWD) capabilities enable carrier portal designs to auto-adapt to different devices. With flexible images and fluid grids, content and layout automatically resize to fit the screens of whatever devices agents are using, creating a consistent experience across desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
"The increasing proliferation of tablets and smartphones in the workplace has brought with it a variety of screen sizes; we build for all of them," said
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?