Afghanistan's President, Hamid Karzai , invited investments from India , to take advantages of business opportunities in Afghanistan . According to Hamid Karzai , both sides are expected to become partners to expand bilateral trade, as well as trade through to Central and West Asia . The governments of both the nations are likely to assist industrialist to conduct business in Afghanistan . The country is expected to be the first beneficiary of the business opportunities in Afghanistan , which has mineral deposits worth USD 30trn .
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules