This case emphasizes the need for correlating data security and application security.
So, what can one take from this incident? Always remember the obvious reality - application security and data security go together hand in hand. Your applications are handling your most sensitive data and your application security must therefore focus on how it interacts and affects your data on your runtime environment. Relying on application security solutions monitoring only the code at rest is simply not enough.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down