Item 8.01 Other Events On December 13, 2013 , we received approval from the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) to effect a stock dividend by way of a forward split. In connection with this, on December 17, 2013 , our shareholders of record on December 16, 2013 received a dividend of 59 authorized but unissued shares of our common stock for each one (1) issued and outstanding share of our common stock. Following the payment of the stock dividend, our issued and outstanding common stock increased from 4,940,000 shares to 296,400,000 shares, representing an increase of 291,460,000 shares. Neither our authorized capital nor the par value of our common stock changed as a direct result of the stock dividend.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy