US has started pressurizing Pakistan from different sources over blockage of NATO supplies in Khyber Pakhtunkhaw (KP). According to reports, government has also started to utilize all sources in order to reopen this blockade and some important government personalities will meet Imran Khan in coming days. Chief Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Imran would be requested to review his policy as the country may face international harassment because of this blockade. Current Affairs experts said that US can not only create hurdles for Pakistan through International Monetary Fund (IMF) and other financial institutes but it can go to United Nations as not only US but dozens of NATO member countries are transporting logistics from this route. Sources disclosed that State defense secretary; Chak Hegel had come to Pakistan with a one point agenda and he told Nawaz Sharif and army chief that if NATO supplies will not be opened Pakistan will face the music. Though, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had made it clear that democracy has been restored in Pakistan and KP government is independent to deal with the matter but US officials reiterated that continue blockade of this supply will create problems for Pakistan . It is to be mentioned that IMF board will meet after a week in Washington to review the matter of Pakistanís debt for next installment. US can also utilize this forum in case of annoyance.
Most Popular Stories
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget
- Shipwright Jobs Offered in N.C.