In trading on Tuesday, water utilities shares were relative leaders, up on the day by about 1%. Leading the group were shares of Consolidated Water (CWCO), up about 2.5% and shares of American States Water (AWR) up about 1.6% on the day. Also showing relative strength are semiconductors shares, up on the day by about 0.9% as a group, led by Kopin (KOPN), trading up by about 9.7% and On Track Innovations (OTIV), trading higher by about 6.7% on Tuesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Leaders121713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels