The new RNA ScreenTape assay delivers qualitative and quantitative assessment of total RNA for both eukaryotic and prokaryotic samples, with a Bioanalyzer-like electropherogram and RNA Integrity Number equivalent (RINe) quality score. The new D1000 ScreenTape assay builds on the success of the D1K ScreenTape, with closer alignment in sizing and quantification to the market-leading 2100 Bioanalyzer system.
“Next-generation sequencing has become an invaluable tool for life science researchers, and the key to achieving the highest-quality NGS results is the ability to monitor and ensure the quality of samples being prepared throughout the front-end process,” said
For more information about the new Agilent RNA ScreenTape and D1000 ScreenTape assays visit www.agilent.com/genomics/NGS-QC.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers