KSE-100 index gained 41 points yesterday to close at 25,298 points, with 278mn shares being traded. According to Taurus Securities Limited , Top performance as per index points was witnessed in LUCK, FFBL and PSO whereas; top decliners were MCB, ENGRO and PPL. Activity was mainly concentrated in Construction and Materials (Cement), Commercial Banks and Personal Goods (Textiles). Taurus Securities Limited recommends investors to Buy.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4