“STG continues to focus on improving the experience of our customers and partners. We believe that by acquiring a team with experienced technical recruiters and new partners that will continue to leverage STG for deployment services, we will continue to grow our North American delivery organization,” said
“We continue to stay bullish on our service offerings expansion. Our customers and partners are looking for service delivery firms to be more than just hourly fulfillment shops. We believe that STG is positioned to take advantage of our technical bench strength and rich centers of expertise, while continuing to be nimble enough to deliver on multi-site roll outs,” said Layne.
With this acquisition, Global Resource’s Technical Recruiting and Deployment Services division will continue to round out STG’s portfolio of services: data center maintenance services, professional services & delivery, and IT technical staffing. With the addition, STG continues to expand its technical support capabilities, increase client support, and improve technical placement services, while focusing on the overall customer experience.
“It is an exciting time to be with
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/SignatureTechnologyGroup/SecondAcquisition/prweb11427480.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet