ENP Newswire - 17 December 2013 Release date- 16122013 - Shire plc (LSE: SHP, NASDAQ: SHPG) (the 'Company') announces that, in accordance with the terms and conditions (the 'Conditions') of its U.S. $1,100,000,000 2.75 per cent convertible bonds due 2014 (ISIN - XS0299687482) (the 'Bonds'), Bonds in an aggregate principle amount of U.S. $1,099,050,000 had been voluntarily converted into 33,806,464 ordinary shares of the Company during the Conversion Period. The remaining outstanding Bonds in an aggregate principle amount of U.S. $950,000 will be redeemed pursuant to the Optional Redemption Notice dated November 26, 2013 in which the Company announced its intention to redeem any outstanding Bonds on December 27, 2013 . Notice is hereby given of the Company's intention, following the redemption of the outstanding Bonds, to cancel the listing of the Bonds on the Official List maintained by the UK Listing Authority and the admission to trading of the Bonds on the Professional Securities Market of the London Stock Exchange on January 17, 2014 (being more than 20 business days after today's date). This notification is being made in accordance with LR 5.2.8R. Words and expressions defined in the Conditions have the same meaning herein. [Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com ] ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'