Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosures On December 17, 2013 , Regency Centers Corporation (the "Company") issued a press release, which is attached as Exhibit 99.1, that announced certain components of its earnings guidance for 2014 and updated its previously announced 2013 earnings guidance. The press release also discloses when the Company's guidance presentation will be posted to the Company's investor relations website. The information in this report, including the referenced presentation materials, shall not be deemed "filed" for the purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, nor shall it be deemed incorporated by reference into any disclosure document relating to the Company, except to the extent, if any, expressly set forth by specific reference in such filing. Forward-Looking Statements Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual future performance, outcomes and results may differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents filed by Regency Centers Corporation with the SEC , specifically the most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, which identify important risk factors which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California