Quorum PGAS has long been the leading measurement software solution for the energy industry. A single investment in Quorum PGAS 10.0 now provides a consolidated measurement system capable of managing measurement data for liquids and gas. While previous versions of PGAS focused on gas flow measurement requirements, version 10.0 is enhanced to now accommodate a full range of liquid measurement requirements, in addition to gas.
New capabilities to address liquid measurement include:
• Liquid custody transfer quantities are calculated for a broad range of liquid hydrocarbon products including crude oil, condensate, natural gas liquids (NGLs), Y-Grade, LPGs, refined products, lubricating oils, and specialty products.
• Liquid attributes including vapor pressure and base density are calculated in any measurement units required by the user.
• Data from all meter types are accepted for batch or continuous liquid/gas measurement, as are tank gauges, LACT units, and inventory measurement.
Partial recalculations allow for adjustments from changes in meter factors or S&W measurements. The new software versions providing these enhanced capabilities are created pursuant to Quorum’s ongoing product upgrade release program. Each of Quorum’s products undergo continuous improvement under the guidance of a
About Quorum PGAS
Quorum PGAS liquids/gas measurement is the industry leading software solution for gas and liquid measurement. The system is an auditable enterprise data management software solution that serves as a central repository for all volume and energy measurement data.
About Quorum TechTools
Quorum TechTools is a software solution addressing management of oil & gas field measurement facility inspection including a management toolkit. The system is available stand-alone or integrated with Quorum PGAS for automated sharing of test data, schedules, and meter configurations between field and office.
Quorum offers an integrated suite of business applications for companies that produce, gather, process, transport, store, distribute, and market crude oil, natural gas, NGLs, LNG, and wind-generated power. The Quorum suite includes software solutions that manage operational, administrative, financial, and transactional business processes for oil & gas. Products within the suite offer inherent integration to support data flow across the value chain, and are also capable of operating stand-alone.
Founded in 1998, Quorum employs over 385 staff operating out of
For more information, visit http://www.qbsol.com or call us at 713-430-8601.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11425117.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks