In March this year
- We have lowered the price of Tactivo during the year as a result of ongoing market analyzes and discussions with our partners. Our largest Tactivo customer so far, has now also received their share of the price reduction. We continue to see great potential for Tactivo on the US market. We receive positive signals from customers and partners there, says HÅkan Persson, acting President and CEO of
The potential in the government market in the US is related to new requirements for identity verification at remote connectivity on mobile devices among government employees and contractors to government agencies. However it is not yet clear when the different area of the US government unit will implement these requirements. Tactivo was the first mobile smart card reader to be certified for use by the US government.
For further information go to www.precisebiometrics.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
http://mb.cision.com/Main/128/9514054/194984.pdf Press Release in PDF
Most Popular Stories
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law