NEW YORK (AP) — Pentair forecast its 2014 earnings on Tuesday and it was within the range of analysts' expectations. The flow control company said that it foresees earnings of $3.85 to $4 per share for the year. Revenue is predicted to be about $7.7 billion . Analysts surveyed by FactSet expect 2014 earnings of $3.96 per share on revenue of $7.73 billion . For the fourth quarter, Pentair Ltd. still anticipates earnings of 83 cents to 85 cents per share. Wall Street is calling for earnings of 84 cents per share. The company still expects 2013 adjusted earnings between $3.19 and $3.21 per share. Analysts expect earnings of $3.20 per share. Pentair maintained its guidance for 2015 earnings of $5 per share. Wall Street is forecasting earnings of $4.83 per share. Last week the company announced a share buyback program worth at least $1 billion . The company also said that its board approved changing its parent company's place of incorporation from Switzerland to Ireland . Shareholders are expected to vote on the proposed change at an anticipated second-quarter shareholders meeting. Pentair shares finished at $71.60 on Monday. Its shares have risen 46 percent so far in 2013.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder