Paul Walker's death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Paul Walker's death certificate states that the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries were the reason behind the actor's death.
Therefore, this means that the late actor did not die from the impact of the crash alone but was also burned to death in the resulting fire, TMZ.com reported.
However 'The Fast and Furious' actor's friend Roger Rodas, who was driving the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, died upon impact from multiple traumatic injuries.
According to the certificate, both men died quickly with the time period between the crash and their deaths determined as rapid. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Paul Walker's death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder