Paul Walker's death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Paul Walker's death certificate states that the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries were the reason behind the actor's death.
Therefore, this means that the late actor did not die from the impact of the crash alone but was also burned to death in the resulting fire, TMZ.com reported.
However 'The Fast and Furious' actor's friend Roger Rodas, who was driving the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, died upon impact from multiple traumatic injuries.
According to the certificate, both men died quickly with the time period between the crash and their deaths determined as rapid. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Paul Walker's death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Most Popular Stories
- Paniagua Wins Grand Prize in Young Artists Program
- Yaris Adds French Flair for US Market
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- IBM to Pay Big to Unload Chip Division
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Kerry Cites Moral Need in Weapons Air Drop
- Cowboys Turn Back Clock to Glory Days
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals