Paul Walker's death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Paul Walker's death certificate states that the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries were the reason behind the actor's death.
Therefore, this means that the late actor did not die from the impact of the crash alone but was also burned to death in the resulting fire, TMZ.com reported.
However 'The Fast and Furious' actor's friend Roger Rodas, who was driving the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, died upon impact from multiple traumatic injuries.
According to the certificate, both men died quickly with the time period between the crash and their deaths determined as rapid. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Paul Walker's death certificate reveals traumatic and thermal injuries as cause of death
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows