Digital WarRoom today announced that the
Attracting top students from across the nation and more than 100 countries around the world,
A staff of eighteen attorneys and support staff in the university’s legal department handles discovery in a wide variety of matters including employment, compliance, free speech, and intellectual property concerns related to the commercialization of technologies. The litigation support team likes the fact that Digital WarRoom is a fully integrated software platform. They can process, review and produce final sets of relevant documents all in one software application, realizing significant time and cost savings.
About Digital WarRoom Ediscovery Platform
Digital WarRoom is the first ediscovery platform to provide law firms, corporate legal and ediscovery teams with complete ESI processing, document review and production in a single application, eliminating traditional high-cost volume-based processing fees. The Digital WarRoom technology was designed for in-house use by large law firms and corporate legal teams to address document processing, review and production in legal matters of all types. The software is licensed in a variety of forms, addressing any size law firm or matter:
• Digital WarRoom Pro, the first Windows PC-based product for ediscovery, allowing an individually licensed user to conduct complete e-discovery on a Windows computer;
• Digital WarRoom WorkGroup, a client-server application that allows corporate IT, in-house legal, or law firm ediscovery practitioners to manage ediscovery case data processing, document review and production without high priced volume-based processing;
• Digital WarRoom Remote hosted e-discovery, a full-service hosted platform designed for distributed and virtual team access to case data.
The Digital WarRoom platform is unique in its ability to create and save case data in a portable form. A case database created on any Digital WarRoom product can move seamlessly to any other Digital WarRoom product, with all attorney work product preserved. This unmatched flexibility allows organizations to cost effectively handle an entire portfolio of matters in-house, while retaining the option for full-service hosted review on larger, complex and global matters. To learn more about Digital WarRoom visit http://www.digitalwarroom.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11426759.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder