MONTREAL , Dec. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - (TSXV: NEL.UN) Nobel Real Estate Investment Trust (the "REIT") is pleased to announce today a cash distribution of $0.001561 per trust unit of the REIT for the month of December 2013 . The distribution will be payable on January 15, 2014 to unitholders of record as at December 31, 2013 . About Nobel Real Estate Investment Trust The REIT is a recently created unincorporated open-ended real estate investment trust governed by the laws of the Province of QuÉbec . The REIT has been created for the purpose of acquiring and owning income producing properties. The REIT will focus on acquiring commercial retail, mixed-used retail, industrial and suburban office properties in the primary and secondary markets in the Province of QuÉbec . The REIT currently owns two commercial properties located in QuÉbec , comprising 71,747 square feet of gross leasable area. SOURCE Nobel Real Estate Investment Trust
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?