The Board of Directors of Newfoundland Capital Corp. Limited announced that it has declared a dividend of $0.09 per share on each of its Class A Subordinate Voting and Class B Common shares. In a release on Dec. 12 , the Company said that the dividend is payable on Jan. 31, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 31 . There are 24,357,981 Class A Subordinate Voting shares and 3,770,222 Class B Common shares outstanding. ((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org ))
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes