NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) today declared the following dividend. RECORD DATE 12/27/13 PAYABLE DATE 1/31/14 Name of Closed-End Fund NYSE Ticker Net Investment Income Per Share Short-Term Capital Gains Per Share Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. CAF $0.109636 $0.002651 For more information call: 1-800-231-2608. The amount of dividends paid by the Fund may vary from time to time. Past amounts of dividends are no guarantee of future dividend payment amounts. The final determination of the source and tax characteristics of all distributions in 2013 will be made after the end of the year. Morgan Stanley Investment Management , together with its investment advisory affiliates, has over 560 investment professionals around the world and $360 billion in assets under management or supervision as of September 30, 2013 . Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide. Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit www.morganstanley.com . This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of the securities in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of any such state. Morgan Stanley Investment Management does not provide tax advice. Investors should always consult a legal or tax professional for information concerning their individual situation. Investing involves risk and it is possible to lose money on any investment in the Fund. Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc. 800-231-2608 Source: Morgan Stanley China A Share Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels