The Minister of Finance and National Economy, Badra-Eddin Mahmoud has called the African Development Bank to help Sudan settle its external debts and enhance its relations with the regional anda international financing institutions. The Minister discussed during his meeting with the Bank's Regional Director for Eastern and Central Africa , Gabriel Nigatu Monday ways of boosting Sudan ties with regional and international financing corporations and lifting sanctions being imposed in Sudan . He asked the Bank to provide Sudan with technical supports and supports in area of capacity-building, specially for private sector/ Gabriel, on his part, asserted the Bank's readiness to help Sudan settle its foreign debts especially that Sudan was one of the founders of the African Development Bank .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers