Quality and modern design combined in Maxell’s
Using Bluetooth technology, the headphones can work with a 10 metre line -of-sight operating distance. The headphones allow users to play music from Bluetooth enabled Smartphones and other multimedia devices. The Bluetooth Wireless Headphones feature a built in microphone that allows calls to be taken through the headphones when paired with a Smartphone.
Users can listen to their favourite music as well as answer calls with the touch of a button using the headphones’ touch controls. The headphones include full audio-control with pause/play/skip/volume options, as well as controls for taking telephone calls.
The Bluetooth Wireless Headphone features a foldable and extendable headband for a customisable fit. The headphones come in black with a sleek, modern design and comfortable soft leatherette cushioned earpads. There is a 3.5mm to 3.5mm adapter included so the headphones can be used in a wired-mode with devices that lack Bluetooth.
Bluetooth version Bluetooth V2.1+EDR
Operating distance 10m
Headset battery life 14 hours
Headset charging time 3 hours
Headset standby-time 380 hrs approx.
Battery 430mAH Lithium Polymer (Built in)
Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP
Charging input DC5.0V (340mA)
Headset dimensions 176 x 165 x 32 mm
Available in black for £66.99 from Amazon. Media Contact:
Tin Drum PR
020 3291 1964
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11