Item 8.01 Other Events On December 16, 2013 , our board of directors voted to close our initial public offering made pursuant to our Registration Statement on Form S-1/A which became effective November 13, 2013 . In the Offering, we issued a total of 1,100,000 shares to a total of 30 subscribers who purchased shares of common stock at a price of $0.0075 per share. We raised a total of $8,250 through the Offering, which was conducted by our sole officer and director, Maria Ponce . We have committed to update the Prospectus as required by law and will continue to file all required reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "Commission").
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign