Durrat Al Bahrain, located on the south coast of the kingdom, offers property investors a seaside resort with modern amenities and an exclusive community lifestyle. Star Real Estate has a luxurious five-bedroom villa for sale in Durrat Al Bahrain's atoll. The 1,500 sq/m home is beautifully designed and faces the beach.The ultra-spacious property has a large open-plan reception area leading to a stylish kitchen. Behind it lies an additional small working kitchen, maid's room and driver's room. Across the hallway is a majlis (lounge), and two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and wardrobes.Upstairs there are three large bedrooms, including the master bedroom suite comprising of a sun terrace, a separate dressing room and a bathroom. There is also a family bathroom. A private swimming pool surrounded by lush greenery and steps leading to a beach. There is also a double garage and visitors parking nearby.Named after the 'most perfect pearl' in the Arabian Gulf, the stunning villa is in a completed section of the $6 billion development which will eventually feature an array of beachfront villas, apartments and offices, parks and entertainment areas, mosques and restaurants, a 400-berth marina, and a supermarket among other retail outlets.The development, owned by the Government of Bahrain and Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, aims to be the region's most prominent seaside city, capable of accommodating 60,000 residents and up to 4,500 daily visitors.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign