Item 8.01 Other Events. The Board of Directors of Liquid Holdings Group, Inc. (the "Company") has set May 21, 2014 as the date for the Company's 2014 annual meeting of stockholders (the "Annual Meeting"). The Company will announce the record date, time and location of the Annual Meeting at a later date. The Annual Meeting is the Company's first annual meeting as a public company. Under Securities and Exchange Commission rules, the Company has set January 22, 2014 as the deadline for submission of stockholder proposals to be included in our proxy materials for the Annual Meeting, which we believe is a reasonable time before we will begin to print and send our proxy materials. Accordingly, in order for a stockholder to submit any such proposal for inclusion in the Company's proxy statement for the Annual Meeting, the proposal must be received by the Secretary of the Company by the close of business on January 22, 2014 and comply with the procedures and requirements set forth in Rule 14a-8 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and any applicable requirements of the Company's Bylaws. Pursuant to our Bylaws, notice of other stockholder proposals or nominations for election to the board of directors (other than for inclusion in our proxy statement) must be received by the Secretary of the Company at the address set forth below no earlier than January 21, 2014 and no later than by the close of business on February 20, 2014 .
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes