NEW YORK --(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Board of Directors of Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE:LGI) has authorized the Fund to declare today, pursuant to a level distribution policy, a monthly distribution equal to, on an annualized basis, 6.25% of the Fund’s net asset value per share as of the close of markets on December 31, 2013 on the Fund’s outstanding common stock. The distribution is payable on January 23, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 13, 2014 . The ex-dividend date is January 9, 2014 . Portfolio data as of November 30, 2013 including performance, asset allocation, top 10 holdings, sector weightings, regional exposure, and other Fund characteristics have been posted on Lazard Asset Management LLC’s (“LAM”) website, www.LazardNet.com . Additionally, the notice required by Section 19(a) of the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, which provides information regarding the respective estimated amounts of each monthly distribution derived from net investment income, net realized capital gains (short- and long-term) and return of capital, will also be available on www.LazardNet.com . The Fund’s objective is total return, consisting of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by primarily investing in a portfolio of approximately 35 to 45 equity securities with a market capitalization of at least $5 billion at the time of purchase that are domiciled in those countries that comprise the MSCI World Index. The Fund seeks enhanced income by investing in short duration (typically less than one year) emerging market forward currency contracts and other emerging market debt instruments. An indirect subsidiary of Lazard Ltd (NYSE:LAZ), LAM, the Fund’s investment manager, offers a range of equity, fixed-income, and alternative investment products worldwide. As of September 30, 2013 , LAM and affiliated asset management companies in the Lazard Group managed $176 billion worth of client assets. For more information about LAM, please go to www.LazardNet.com . Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund, Inc. Media: Judi Mackey , +1 212-632-1428 email@example.com or Investor: Ben Wulfsohn , +1 800-823-6300 firstname.lastname@example.org Source: Lazard Global Total Return and Income Fund, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?