ITJobsWeb.com, the leading information technology jobs and computer employment website for IT professionals, offers an overview of key employment trends in the computer systems and design industry for
BLS houses computer systems and design under the larger professional, scientific, and technical services sector. This sector has not seen any mass layoffs since
Although the employment rate in its overall sector has been relatively inconsistent until recent months, the computer and design industry specifically is one of the few sectors that have seen great progress since the recession.
Cloud computing and cyber / IT security jobs are in the forefront, believed to be the two major forces catapulting IT industry jobs to greater heights. The demand for IT professionals is expected to rise as an increasing number of organizations move towards utilizing computers for everyday tasks. Healthcare IT, mobile networking, and data management may also contribute to employment growth. Executive positions within the computer systems design industry boast the highest pay with Chief Executives of tech companies earning an annual mean wage of
ITJobsWeb.com is the leading IT jobs website for IT professionals. ITJobsWeb.com is updated daily with thousands of employment listings in the technology sector. Users can create a profile, upload their resume, apply to positions and engage in our social communities. Employers can post technology and computer job listings opportunities and browse a resume bank for applicants. Thousands of new IT jobs are listed each month by geographic location and specialty, including: engineering jobs, software development, system design, server administration, security,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/itemploymenttrends/itjobsweb/prweb11425952.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict