ENP Newswire -
Release date- 16122013 -
The new generation of ST digital radio receivers will support a wide range of global digital radio standards including DAB (Digital Audio Broadcasting) and HD Radio.
The agreement is being announced today by Imagination's CEO Sir
Says Sir Hossein: 'Imagination and our partners have been instrumental in delivering global solutions that have made digital radio a successful technology in the home, but there has been slow progress to date in automotive.
Imagination's Pure consumer electronics brand, which leverages Imagination's Ensigma communications processor IP in its products, is the leader in digital radio and connected audio. Imagination's technologies are used in the majority of DAB digital radios globally.
Under the terms of its licensing arrangements Imagination receives license fees, and royalty revenues on shipment of SoCs incorporating Imagination's IP.
ST is a global leader in the semiconductor market serving customers across the spectrum of sense and power and automotive products and embedded processing solutions. From energy management and savings to trust and data security, from healthcare and wellness to smart consumer devices, in the home, car and office, at work and at play, ST is found everywhere microelectronics make a positive and innovative contribution to people's life. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. In 2012, the Company's net revenues were
Follow Imagination on Twitter,
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org]
((Comments on this story may be sent to email@example.com))
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South