MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Honeywell expects profit and revenue to increase next year, though the company's revenue projection fell just shy of Wall Street's and shares slipped in early trading Tuesday. The industrial conglomerate projected 2014 net income of $5.35 to $5.55 per share on $40.3 billion to $40.7 billion in revenue. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of $5.54 per share on $41.11 billion in revenue, according to FactSet. Honeywell International Inc. based in Morris Township, N.J. , also backed its previous guidance for the current year of $4.90 to $4.95 in earnings and $38.8 billion to $39 billion in revenue. Analysts expect a profit of $4.95 per share on $38.86 billion in revenue. Shares fell 21 cents to $87.16 .
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO