MORRIS TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Honeywell expects profit and revenue to increase next year, though the company's revenue projection fell just shy of Wall Street's and shares slipped in early trading Tuesday.
The industrial conglomerate projected 2014 net income of $5.35 to $5.55 per share on $40.3 billion to $40.7 billion in revenue. Analysts, on average, expect earnings of $5.54 per share on $41.11 billion in revenue, according to FactSet.
Honeywell International Inc. based in Morris Township, N.J., also backed its previous guidance for the current year of $4.90 to $4.95 in earnings and $38.8 billion to $39 billion in revenue. Analysts expect a profit of $4.95 per share on $38.86 billion in revenue.
Shares fell 21 cents to $87.16.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: Honeywell says profit and revenue to rise in 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion