Dec. 17--A free seminar for small business owners to learn how to do digital marketing and advertising will be held Wednesday.
The growth in technology has changed consumer behavior, and business operators need to understand how to use the new tools in today's digital economy, reported Accion Texas, a nonprofit microfinance organization, which is hosting the seminar.
Christian Arriola, marketing coordinator for The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso and Horizon Group Properties, which operates the West Side center, will be the featured speaker.
The seminar will look at using Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media sites for new marketing strategies; how to use email blasts for marketing; the importance of a mobile-friendly Website; search-engine optimization; and other topics. It starts at 6 p.m., Wednesday, at Accion's El Paso office, 1421 Lee Trevino. To reserve a spot: 888-215-2373, ext., 1605, or email: email@example.com.
(c)2013 the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas)
Visit the El Paso Times (El Paso, Texas) at www.elpasotimes.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities