“Edifecs associates are not only dedicated to ensuring our organization is rich with talent, but they understand this is fundamental to deliver on our mission in healthcare,” said
Edifecs works to ensure the entire organization practices the principals of innovation and collaboration. The company believes in providing a balance of benefits and perks that help its associates focus on the task at hand, while also enjoying their work surroundings and time with their colleagues. The company supports its associates in achieving a healthy work/life balance with flexible work schedules and locations, and boasts a unique corporate wellness program featuring an onsite exercise facility and fitness classes offered twice per week at no charge to associates, including yoga and Zumba®. Healthy office snacks and monthly seminars with a professional wellness coach are also offered. To celebrate associates and their families, Edifecs hosts an annual family picnic, a holiday party and monthly happy hours.
The Glassdoor survey asked employees to rate their satisfaction with the company overall, and key workplace factors like career opportunities, compensation and benefits, work/life balance, senior management, as well as culture and values. In addition, employees are asked to describe the best reasons to work at their company as well as any downsides. The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for List is determined using company reviews shared by U.S. based employees who elected to participate in the survey between
Edifecs has received other notable awards in 2013 for its rapid growth and corporate culture, including:
• Deloitte’s 2013 Technology Fast 500 list, which recognizes the fastest-growing North American companies based on five-year revenue totals. Edifecs ranked 318th on this year’s list, the fourth consecutive time it has appeared. (
• Inc. magazine’s
• Modern Healthcare’s list of “Healthcare’s Hottest” 40 fastest-growing healthcare organizations nationwide recognized Edifecs based on its six-year revenue growth. Edifecs ranked 22nd on this year’s list, the second time the company has been selected. (
• Seattle Business Magazine’s
• Modern Healthcare’s list of the Best Workplaces in Healthcare. This was Edifecs’ first time on the list, and the company ranked 82nd. (
• Puget Sound Business Journal’s list of the Best Workplaces in
For more information about Edifecs, visit http://www.edifecs.com.
An industry leader since 1996, Edifecs provides healthcare software solutions that improve operational performance by streamlining the exchange of information among health plans, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations, while enabling compliance with current mandates such as HIPAA, Operating Rules and ICD-10.
Today, more than 250 healthcare customers use Edifecs technology to manage the end-to-end flow of information within and outside their organizations, while automating manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payments management. Edifecs is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11427810.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?