Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson has been named the top-grossing actor 2013 by Forbes magazine.
While Johnson took the first spot, his 'Fast and Furious 6' co-stars Vin Diesel and the late Paul Walker made to the top six, the New York Daly News reported.
The sixth installment of the highly profitable street-car racing 'Fast and Furious' franchise earned 789 million dollars at the box office, and Diesel added the 98 million dollars from the third movie in his 'Riddick' series to come in fourth on the Forbes list.
Comedic actor Steve Carell ranked third on the list, while Sandra Bullock took the fifth spot with two big wins at the box office, outer-space thriller 'Gravity' and the female cop comedy 'The Heat.'
Most Popular Stories
- Bundy Ranch Standoff Has Spurred Radical Right
- Repubs to Sue Obama for Delaying Obamacare
- Emmys: 'Orange' Marks Break From Sitcoms
- Thousands of Children Dragged Into U.S. Political Bickering
- Union Pulls Support of UNCF Over Koch Gift
- Fed Vice Chair Fischer: Care Needed to Avoid Crisis
- Dems Float Long-Shot Effort to Curb Campaign Cash
- Border Crisis Could Lead to Faster Deportations
- Portugal Bank Fears Spark Selloff
- Collegefeed Connects Grads and Jobs