Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson has been named the top-grossing actor 2013 by Forbes magazine.
While Johnson took the first spot, his 'Fast and Furious 6' co-stars Vin Diesel and the late Paul Walker made to the top six, the New York Daly News reported.
The sixth installment of the highly profitable street-car racing 'Fast and Furious' franchise earned 789 million dollars at the box office, and Diesel added the 98 million dollars from the third movie in his 'Riddick' series to come in fourth on the Forbes list.
Comedic actor Steve Carell ranked third on the list, while Sandra Bullock took the fifth spot with two big wins at the box office, outer-space thriller 'Gravity' and the female cop comedy 'The Heat.'
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border