Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson has been named the top-grossing actor 2013 by Forbes magazine.
While Johnson took the first spot, his 'Fast and Furious 6' co-stars Vin Diesel and the late Paul Walker made to the top six, the New York Daly News reported.
The sixth installment of the highly profitable street-car racing 'Fast and Furious' franchise earned 789 million dollars at the box office, and Diesel added the 98 million dollars from the third movie in his 'Riddick' series to come in fourth on the Forbes list.
Comedic actor Steve Carell ranked third on the list, while Sandra Bullock took the fifth spot with two big wins at the box office, outer-space thriller 'Gravity' and the female cop comedy 'The Heat.'
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild