Hamilton, Bermuda , December 17th, 2013 - Drew Investment Ltd , a company controlled by Seadrill Director Tor Olav TrØim, has settled a Total Return Swap (TRS) agreement underlying 400,000 shares in Seadrill Limited expiring December 17th, 2013 and subsequently entered into a new TRS agreement with exposure to the same number of underlying shares 400,000. New expiry date is March 17th 2014, and new TRS price is NOK 246,7089 . TrØim's direct and indirect holding in Seadrill Limited following this transaction is 635,000 shares and call option over 1.000.000 shares. TrØim controls after this in addition TRS agreements with exposure to totally 600,000 shares in Seadrill Limited . These numbers remain unchanged after the transaction. Click here for more information: http://www.newsweb.no/index.jsp?messageId=342450
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels