Mark Wahlberg has opened up about his feud with Leonardo DiCaprio, saying that he almost didn't get cast in 'The Basketball Diaries' as the actor wanted him off the court.
The 42-year-old actor told The Hollywood Reporter that the 'Titanic' star said that Wahlberg will only be cast in the movie over his dead body, Us Magazine reported.
Wahlberg admitted that he later realized that he had deserved that kind of a behaviour as he had been a "d**k" to DiCaprio at a charity basketball game.
The 'Ted' star later managed to impress DiCaprio with his acting skills and later hung out with him as well. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Mark Wahlberg opens up about 'basketball feud' with Leonardo DiCaprio
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays