Mark Wahlberg has opened up about his feud with Leonardo DiCaprio, saying that he almost didn't get cast in 'The Basketball Diaries' as the actor wanted him off the court.
The 42-year-old actor told The Hollywood Reporter that the 'Titanic' star said that Wahlberg will only be cast in the movie over his dead body, Us Magazine reported.
Wahlberg admitted that he later realized that he had deserved that kind of a behaviour as he had been a "d**k" to DiCaprio at a charity basketball game.
The 'Ted' star later managed to impress DiCaprio with his acting skills and later hung out with him as well. (ANI)
(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Mark Wahlberg opens up about 'basketball feud' with Leonardo DiCaprio
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- Spotify Picking up Echo Nest
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Lawful Immigrants Defend Driver's Licenses
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students