News Column

DiCaprio Didn't Want Wahlberg for 'Basketball Diaries'

December 17, 2013
Mark Wahlberg

Mark Wahlberg has opened up about his feud with Leonardo DiCaprio, saying that he almost didn't get cast in 'The Basketball Diaries' as the actor wanted him off the court.

The 42-year-old actor told The Hollywood Reporter that the 'Titanic' star said that Wahlberg will only be cast in the movie over his dead body, Us Magazine reported.

Wahlberg admitted that he later realized that he had deserved that kind of a behaviour as he had been a "d**k" to DiCaprio at a charity basketball game.

The 'Ted' star later managed to impress DiCaprio with his acting skills and later hung out with him as well. (ANI)

(c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info, an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Mark Wahlberg opens up about 'basketball feud' with Leonardo DiCaprio



Source: (c) 2013 aninews.in All rights reserved.


Story Tools






HispanicBusiness.com Facebook Linkedin Twitter RSS Feed Email Alerts & Newsletters