TSX Symbol: HYB.UN TORONTO , Dec. 17, 2013 /CNW/ - DDJ High Yield Fund (the "Fund") announced today its quarterly distribution and special distribution to unitholders of record as at December 31, 2013 . Quarterly Distribution: $0.20 per unit Special Distribution: $0.05085 per unit Payable Date: January 15, 2014 Record Date: December 31, 2013 The Fund's investment objective is to provide investors with a high level of current income distributed quarterly over the life of the Fund. The Fund will also seek capital appreciation through investing in securities with potential for appreciation. The Fund, managed by CI Investments Inc. , is a closed-end fund listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (HYB.UN) which invests in a diversified portfolio consisting primarily of high yield debt securities issued. SOURCE CI Financial Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?