This morning, 3M (MMM) declared its quarterly dividend of 85.5 cents per share, an increase of about 35% over its prior dividend. Based on the current stock price, investors can expect a yield of about 2.6% going forward. Shares of 3M were higher on the news, picking up 2.4% today. In other dividend news, Eli Lilly (LLY) maintained its quarterly dividend of 49 cents per share. Chesapeake Energy (CHK) maintained its quarterly dividend of 8.75 cents per share. And Iron Mountain (IRM) maintained its quarterly dividend of 27 cents per share. Among dividend increases, Boeing (BA) announced its quarterly dividend of 73 cents per share, an increase of about 51% over its prior dividend. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Dividends2121713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California