SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 12/17/13 -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) announced that earlier today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per common share to be paid on January 22, 2014 , to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on January 6, 2014 . Cisco's previous quarterly dividend of $0.17 per common share was paid on October 23, 2013 . Future dividends will be subject to Board approval. About Cisco Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com . RSS Feed for Cisco : http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds Investor Relations Contact: Marilyn Mora Cisco (408) 527-7452 firstname.lastname@example.org Press Contact: Kristin Carvell Cisco (408) 209-3753 email@example.com Source: Cisco
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?