VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA --(Marketwired - Dec. 17, 2013 ) - Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund (TSX:BPF.UN) (the "Fund") announced today a cash distribution to unitholders of 10.2 cents per unit for December 2013 . The distribution will be payable to unitholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2013 and will be paid on January 31, 2014 . The Fund periodically reviews distribution levels based on its policy of stable and sustainable distribution flow to unitholders. The trustees of the Fund have approved the contents of this news release. (R) Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership. All Boston Pizza registered Canadian trade-marks and unregistered Canadian trade-marks containing the words "Boston", "BP", and/or "Pizza" are trade-marks owned by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership and licensed by the Boston Pizza Royalties Limited Partnership to Boston Pizza International Inc. (C) Boston Pizza International Inc. 2013 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund Jordan Holm Vice President of Investor Relations 604-303-6083 firstname.lastname@example.org www.bpincomefund.com Source: Boston Pizza Royalties Income Fund
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again