This morning, Jefferies reduced its price target on shares of Westport Innovations (WPRT) to $28 as order trends could decline in the near term. In the report, Jefferies also lowered its EPS estimates, but maintained its buy rating. Shares of Westport Innovations were lower by 2.9% on the news. And Goldman Sachs downgraded shares of Carefusion (CFN) from neutral to sell citing valuation. The stock is trading above the firm's $36 price target creating an unfavorable risk/reward profile for investors. Shares of Carefusion were lower by 3.1% on Tuesday. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Downgrades121713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.