This morning, Goldman Sachs upgraded shares of Medtronic (MDT) to a buy rating as organic growth is expected to increase over the next few quarters. In the report, Goldman set a $66 price target. Shares of Medtronic were higher by 0.3% on the news today. Bank of America added shares of Hess (HES) to its US1 List as the share repurchase program and retail spin-off are both catalysts for future stock appreciation. Shares of Hess were relatively flat on the news, gaining just 0.1% today. And UBS initiated coverage on shares of Eastman Chemical (EMN) with a buy rating as the company is expected to see double-digit growth. In the report, UBS set a $92 price target. Shares of Eastman Chemical were higher by 0.3% on Tuesday afternoon. The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201312Upgrades121713&mv=1 .
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation