In addition to various improvements on code optimizations for speed and size, the new compiler brings device support for the MPC56xx and SPC56x microcontroller series, while also allowing users to develop applications already for new devices by selecting the corresponding e200 core level.
With this new release of its VX-toolset,
"TASKING customers enjoy excellent proven-in-use experiences with our C compilers and have requested support for the new Power Architecture automotive chips from
By using TASKING’s Viper technology, compatibility to other popular TASKING toolsets is guaranteed and migration of an application to and from other architectures is straightforward. TASKING toolsets have built up a proven reputation with highly efficient and robust code for automotive applications like power train, body control, chassis control and safety critical applications. In this new release the Viper compiler is extended with caching functionality which saves the compiler’s intermediate results in order to avoid full compilations, significantly reducing the project build time of embedded applications and saving developers both time and cost.
Automotive embedded applications benchmarks with the new C compilers have shown best-in-class code efficiency achievements, enabled by Viper and the result from close cooperation with customers and understanding their code optimization needs.
Features of the TASKING VX-toolset for Power Architecture compiler include:
• Eclipse IDE with integrated compiler and simulator
• MISRA C and CERT C code analyzer built into the compiler
• Profiling through code instrumentation and run-time error checking capabilities
• Highly configurable linker with versatile script language for optimal memory control
• Compliant to relevant industry standards
The new Power Architecture toolset release includes TASKING’s new license management system, offering ultimate configurability to meet today’s needs for flexible licensing from single users to global development teams, with comprehensive license usage reporting facilities for IT managers or license compliance managers.
The VX-toolset for Power Architecture release v2.1 is available now on PC/Windows, with other platforms supported on request. Pricing starts at
TASKING is an Altium brand. TASKING development tools are used by carmakers and the world's largest automotive Tier-1 suppliers to program microcontroller based power train, body control and safety related applications around the globe. More than ten thousand users rely on the TASKING compilers and debuggers to create richer next-generation applications while achieving optimum reliability, security, and performance. TASKING compilers are also part of Altium Designer and installed on hundreds thousands of developer’s desktops around the globe. In 2012 the TASKING brand celebrated its 35-years anniversary of technology leadership, quality tools and customer support excellence.
Altium Designer, a unified electronics design environment links all aspects of smart systems design in a single application that is priced as affordable as possible.
With this unique range of technologies
Founded in 1985,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/12/prweb11428489.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- FBI Helping Ukraine Recover Stolen Billions
- HBO No Go During 'True Detective' Finale
- Colo. Raises $3.5 Million in Pot Revenue
- Kim Jong Un Elected in Remarkable Unanimous Vote
- Neil Young Debuts PonoMusic This Week
- Uninsured Rate Continues to Fall
- Rodman Calls It Quits With Kim Jong Un
- Growth Expected if Congress Passes Budget