In a recent report on Almarai Co. , AlJazira Capital has stated that the dairy producer decided to acquire the stakes held by Mead Johnson in International Pediatric Nutrition Co. (IPNC) at a total value of SAR 15 million ( $4 million ). According to the given information, the acquisition of remaining stakes in IPNC will be financed from operational cash flows, and there will be no material impact on the company's financials. However, due to change in accounting treatment of IPNC, the report issuer believes that the restructure of IPNC deal will reflect the diversification impact on the company's sales revenue. The report issuer updated its financial estimates and valuations in accordance with Q3-13 financial results, and changed its valuation variables and processes to arrive at an updated 12-month price target of SAR65.5 /share and 'Overweight' recommendation.; All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?