Youth business loan scheme of Nawaz League was a big fraud and cheating with people through which billions of rupees will be looted from people. This was stated by Ashraf Noonari chairman Sindh National Party while talking with party workers from Taluka Naseerabad at National House Qasimabad on Sunday. He said Nawaz Sharif government has always introduced such schemes which benefit people less but more to government. He said the youth business loan scheme was bound to fail like his earlier schemes of yellow taxi, Ashiana and Kashta Toro schemes. He said the strict conditions and terms in the loans and guarantees has made it clear that the scheme was not for poor people and since the announcement of scheme it seems that the lottery has been opened for the league workers and they has started their shopping. He said his party rejects this scheme terming it as peoples enemy. He said his party will take full part in local bodies elections in Sindh due on January 18 for which the workers shall make preparations. Noonari said during last term of government PPP recruited thousands of people in govt departments but suspending 151teachers from backward district of Mithi was evident proof of prejudice of government and demanded their immediate reinstatement. He said SNP would hold a big public meeting under Tahaffuz Sindh against the anti Sindh projects of government. The delegation of Naseerabad comprised Shakeel Ahmed Chandio, Abdul Jabbar Leghari , Manzoor Hussain Brohi , Shaukat Leghari , Tufail Ahmed Chandio, and Anil Kumar .
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers